Up to £90000.00 per annum + + benefits package
over 1 year ago
Director Financial Planning & Analysis, Oxford
Cherry professional are working on an exclusive basis to recruit a Director FP&A in Oxford.
This a unique opportunity for a qualified accountant (ACMA ACA, ACCA) to join a dynamic, progressive and commercially driven company who are about to embark on an exciting time in their development. The business is looking to double in size over next four years and see better analysis and use of their data being an integral part of that growth.
This is a 'greenfield' opportunity and a new position. You will be responsible for laying down the blueprint for how you see FP&A working in the business and you will be at the forefront of transforming attitudes and culture.
Summary of the Role
- Working very closely with the board it will be your responsibility to manage the Financial Planning and Analysis function (budgeting, forecasting and reporting).
- Provide business partnering across the Group working across all business divisions to help the Company reach financial targets and maintain financial control.
- Responsible for the review of Financial 'actuals' with understanding of material variances and pro-actively identify areas for improvement
- Implement Core Value Drivers and develop a business intelligence function.
- Lead and develop a small team of FP&A analysts
- Development and implementation of policies, systems and procedures
- Previous experience in FP&A as head of, Director or senior manager and possess proven leadership attributes.
- Strong and charismatic in your management style but also someone who is not afraid of 'mucking in' and getting your hands dirty.
- Previous experience in a results driven environment is a must, as well as experience of communicating at board level.
- Possess the confidence and experience to challenge and to implement your changes.
This is a superb opportunity to join a fast paced business who are hungry to change and improve. The working environment is excellent and you will be an integral part of the senior leadership team.
Other jobs you may have applied for are Head of Financial Planning & Analysis; Head of Business Intelligence; Director of Business Intelligence; Head Commercial Finance; Commercial Finance Director