£22000.00 - £25000.00 per annum
4 months ago
Key Responsibilities :
- Assist key members of the marketing team in campaign delivery and PR strategy development.
- Monitor the performance of multiple outreach campaigns and report on progress of the campaigns.
- Develop relationships with key influencers to build the pipeline of business opportunities.
- Develop and deliver excellent content for PR campaigns based on target market research.
- Be creative with content development, thinking outside the box to maximise the effectiveness of PR campaigns.
Ideal Candidate :
- Proven track record in a PR or marketing role.
- Excellent knowledge of the full marketing mix with a desire to continuously learn and add to your skill set.
- Adaptable and versatile nature.
- Excellent team player who is happy to get involved with tasks outside the job description.
- 1 year minimum experience in marketing or PR.
- Strong organisational skills.
Other roles you may have applied to include; PR Executive, Outreach Specialist, Marketing Executive, Digital PR Executive.
Cherry Professional are recruiting for this role on behalf of the client.