£23000 - £28000 per annum
8 months ago
Key Responsibilities :
- Create a tone of voice for social media content that communicates to target markets in the correct way as well as implementing social media marketing strategy.
- Write social media content with the aim to increase engagement and drive traffic to the company careers page.
- Understand the brand message and company USPs to communicate effectively with the target audience to inform potential employees of the benefits of working with the company.
- Execute PPC campaigns to generate further leads.
- Target market research.
Ideal Candidate :
- Previous experience in a Digital Marketing role with an emphasis on social media.
- Proficient in all social media platforms including, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and Youtube.
- Excellent knowledge of employer branding and communicating company values.
- Highly motivated team player who enjoys working in a busy environment.
- Ability to analyse engagement and full marketing strategy and think outside the box when implementing social media campaigns.
- Marketing qualification is desired.
Other roles you may have applied to include; Social Media Executive, Marketing Executive, Online Marketing Executive, Digital Marketing Assistant.
Cherry Professional are recruiting for this role on behalf of the client.