£18000.00 - £19000.00 per annum + 10% salary bonus
7 months ago
Key Responsibilities :
- Creation and delivery of digital marketing and design content.
- Using Wordpress to build the websites for product launches or makreting campaigns.
- Maintenance and troubleshooting of problems on the website through liaison with the web developer.
- Social Media marketing and management.
- Producing analytical marketing reports on the digital and social channels.
Ideal Candidate :
- Strong knowledge of Digital Marketing channels including SEO and Social Media.
- Experience working with Wordpress and building websites.
- Experience in producing marketing reports.
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe suite.
- Strong creative skills with high attention to detail.
- Graphic Design/Digital Design degree is preferred but not essential.
Other roles you may have applied to include; Digital Marketing Specialist, Digital Marketing Executive, SEO Assistant, Marketing Assistant, Marketing Executive, Digital Designer, UX Designer, UI Designer.
Cherry Professional are recruiting for this role on behalf of the client.