Cherry Professional are delighted to be working with a well-known and established business who operate across the UK. They design, install and service fire life systems for some of the largest hotel and pub chains. They make customers safety and protection their number one priority.
Due to continued expansion of customer base, they are now looking to appoint additional Database and Contracts Administrators to join our Administration Team.
- Review and respond to internal and external enquiries, communicating with new and existing clients.
- Review and Process set up of new maintenance orders via internal CRM tools whilst checking data accuracy
- Renegotiation of contracts (i.e., fixed term agreement with pricing changes)
- Retention of contracts with support from the Operational Team
- Contract changes for additional equipment on existing contracts
- Contact internal and external clients to obtain missing information or answer queries
- Maintain and update customer records in the CRM system
- Mobilisation of large new contracts in conjunction with Business Development Managers and Sales Co-ordinator
- Importing database changes and/or new contracts into CRM system via import tool
- Asset review and collation using internal Apps for contract accuracy
- Update customer records with notes and specific customer portal instructions
- Management of own workload ensuring all customer KPI’s are met
- Identify and resolve problems on accounts post mobilisation, data change, integration
- Day to day administration duties to ensure an effective running of the Contracts
- We are looking for an individual who is confident, enthusiastic and has previous experience in an Administration
- Excellent attention to detail in a fast-paced role communicating via phone, email, portals at all levels.
- MS Office (MS Excel in particular)
- Experience and knowledge on contracts would be desirable but is not essential.
- Previous hands-on experience with a CRM software would be an advantage
- Excellent organisational and multitasking skills
- Ability to work under strict deadlines
Benefits to you:
- Additional days holiday for each full year of service (up to 25 days plus bank holidays).
- Discounted travel to work schemes – Tram2Work and Robin Hood bus and tram scheme.
- Great public transport location
- Cycle2work scheme.
- Employee recognition scheme.
- Paid refer a friend bonus.
- Development and progression opportunities.
Please note successful candidates will be subject to security and vetting clearance.
You may have also applied for: Administrator, Data-entry, HR Generalist, Receptionist