£23000 - £25000 per annum + extremely competitive package
16 days ago
Are you looking for your next step on the career ladder as a Data Analyst?
Here is your chance to join a growing team in based in Derby.
As Data Analyst your key responsibilities will include:
Data analysis and reporting of findings to the clients - this is Daily, Weekly, Monthly and project reporting.
- Production of ad-hoc internal reports as required
- Carry out project management to ensure that services are delivered and maintained as per any agreed SLA
- Generate high quality and accurate internal and external specifications and documentation.
- Conducting face to face meetings and conference calls with clients.
- Internal reviews of client progress and targets, ensuring the highest level of quality of service.
- Ensure correct delivery of the business' Managed Service commercial offerings.
- Ensure company procedures/communication methods/information storage are adhered to and updated as required.
- Maintain service overview documents and all data is up to date and accurate.
- Ongoing review analysis reporting to improve relevance and understanding to the clients.
This is a full-time, permanent post.
As Data Analyst, your skills and qualifications will be:
You will have solid foundation of experience as a Data Analyst, ideally within a services orientated organisation.
- Excellent IT skills including Microsoft Excel ( min intermediate) and PowerPoint
- You will fluency in English and have strong mathematical and numeracy skills - able to work quickly and accuratel.
- Experience of Project Managemen
- Excellent analytical / diagnostic skills with data Analysis and report writing experienc.
- Prior client-facing, technical product support experience
- Experience in the telecoms industry and knowledge of telecoms terminology would be an advantage.
This exciting opportunity also involves some international travel.
Easy commute from: Derby ; Castle Donington ; Loughborough ; Ilkeston ; Nottingham ; Stapleford