Data Analyst | £40,000 | London | Hybrid working | 15 % Bonus plus Benefits
Cherry Professional are looking for a Data Analyst to join a rapidly growing, privately owned medical care provider based in London. The business has seen 20% year on year growth and has plans to double in size over the next 3 years. It's a fantastic time to join an organisation who could take you on a journey with genuine opportunity to develop and progress. If you’re an advanced SQL and Excel user then we’d love to hear from you..
You will be responsible for the management and analysis of all activity data, in order to support billing, contractual reporting and business intelligence. This is a quality reporting focused data role, which demands a keen understanding of contractual dynamics and an ability to communicate effectively with a range of audiences. The business is currently making a shift from traditional ways of thinking to achieve a robust and scalable reporting infrastructure in a rapidly changing environment. This is an excellent opportunity for a skilled programmer/analyst to influence the future of data management.
- The Data Analyst will support weekly and monthly reporting cycle.
- Design and maintain a range of activity and quality metrics.
- Manage the monthly submissions to commissioners and regulatory bodies.
- Develop and maintain a suite of management information outputs for internal and external stakeholders.
- Provide cross-functional analytical support to various teams and senior leadership on both a regular and ad hoc basis.
- Undergraduate degree in a relevant field.
- Advanced SQL. Able to demonstrate successful delivery of SQL based data projects.
- Advanced Excel. Able to demonstrate successful delivery of Excel based data projects.
- A strong problem solver.
- Effective team worker, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
You application could be strengthened further if you have previous experience using:Power BI, Tableau, Azure Data Factory, SSIS or Python. These are only desirable and not mandatory requirements.
Jobs you may have applied for include:Data Scientist, Data Engineer, Data Analyst, Business Intelligence Analyst.