£18000.00 - £20000.00 per annum
8 months ago
Data Administrator - Derbyshire - £18,000 - £20,000
Are you an experienced Data Administrator looking for a new challenge?
We have a role based in Derbyshire which will require you to be very detail orientated and require you to coordinate, maintain and create accurate data to support our client and their objectives.
You will be reporting into the Data Manager and work within an organisation who are well known for their innovation and market leading reputation across the Derbyshire area. This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career and truly make a difference. Your willingness to learn will determine how quickly you develop your skills within this recognisable brand.
The purpose of this role is to:
- Check business requests and input accurate data
- Maintain and create accurate data
- Co-ordinate and communicate with internal teams and work to ensure system and data alignment
- Cross check information to ensure accuracy
- Examine and input detailed information
You will need to have:
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Ability to review and critique detailed information
- Strong Excel skills as one responsibility of thee role is to develop and maintain detailed spreadsheets
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Highly organised
This client's benefit package and culture is a true selling point so if you would like to know more please submit your CV for review.
You may have also applied for roles such as ….
Data Entry, Data Analyst, Administrator