£25000 - £26000 per annum
01332 465 040
24 days ago
We are recruiting for a Customs Specialist to join an organisation based in Nottinghamshire. The role requires someone who is a quick learner and who has strong analytic and research skills. This is a fantastic role with scope for progression, so if you have experience within customs and international trade and you are looking to make an impact on an innovative company, this may be the role for you.
- You must have knowledge and understanding of customs declarations to create accurate and time efficient declarations.
- Maintain customs practices and standards in line with current legislation/regulation
- Analyse and prepare customs information in accordance with trade rules
- Create certificates of origin, ATR’s, EUR1’s, customs.
- We need a candidate with a deep understanding of Incoterms 2020, Commodity Codes and tariffs
- You will be completing organisational and administrative tasks
- Work with customers and suppliers which means it is essential that you have an excellent telephone manner
- Do you have key attention to detail?
- The right candidate needs to have IT skills
- You must have strong knowledge of international trade processes (export / import) documentation
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience
Desirable qualifications but not essential
- Qualifications obtained with the Institute of Export
- Qualifications obtained with the East Midlands Chamber of Commerce