£28000 - £30000 per annum
01332 465 040
29 days ago
Customer Service Manager | Burton | £28,000 to £30,000
We are currently recruiting for a Customer Service Manager for a fantastic organisation based in Burton
You will be responsible for:
- Leading a successful Customer Support Team and equip them to deliver the highest level of customer service
- You will be required to ensure the team delivers a high standard of customer service from the start of the process to the very end
- Identify and implement strategies to improve quality of service, productivity and profitability. Manage costs involved in the provisions of couriers and take action to ensure best value for money in delivering the required service levels
- Develop relationships with new customers through customers visiting site and also carrying out visits to customers in conjunction with the Business Development team
- As part of the Management team, attend monthly operational meetings and deliver an overview of business performance
- Provide appropriate and accurate sales revenue forecasting
- You will be responsible to ensure all the procedures and processes are in place and improved as appropriate.
To be successful you will need:
- Previous management experience within a Customer Service role
- Have exceptional communication skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Experience within a similar role
- IT literate with experience of Excel, Word and other IT packages
- Ideally degree level or higher Chemistry or Environmental qualification and a thorough understanding of laboratory principles and processes
- Technical understanding, being able to discuss technical requirements with clients or accreditation bodies and provide resolutions to queries
- Strong ability to liaise and influence across all functions to ensure delivery.
If this Customer Service Manager role sounds of interest please do not hesitate to apply.
Due to Covid-19 please expect increased waiting times with all applications