£30000 - £40000 per annum
21 days ago
Customer Service Manager | £30,000 - £40,000 | North Derbyshire
Cherry Professional are working with a growing manufacturing company to recruit a passionate and experienced Customer Service Manager. The successful candidate will have a hands-on role across 2 busy north Derbyshire offices. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Customer Service Manager to take control and mould two dynamic customer service teams.
- Overseeing and supervising customer service team to ensure the smooth daily running of two busy sales offices.
- Lead and champion company initiatives and motivate the team to implement these on a daily basis.
- Investigate customer queries and find sustainable solutions.
- Liaise with all operational departments to ensure the smooth flow of information to and from the customer and maintain a high level of customer service.
- Ensure the timely and accurate processing of business transactions to support customer expectations, company sales strategies and business plans.
- Develop expert knowledge of ERP systems related to Customer Service functions and maintain all related aspects of the system to enable decisions to be made on reliable information.
- Maintain compliance with processes and ensure high standards are maintained across the team and implement improvements where necessary.
- Competent knowledge of products.
Key skills required:
- Self-motivation, leadership, and excellent organisational skills.
- Previous experience of team management.
- An excellent communicator both verbally and written at all levels.
- Adaptable with the ability to positively manage and drive change.
- Experience in the implementation of ERP & CRM systems would be preferable.
- SAP experience.
- Advanced level of Microsoft Office 365 Products knowledge i.e. PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Teams.
What’s on offer?
- £30k to £40k salary.
- Holiday – 22 days increased 1 day per annum up to max 25 (+ statutory bank holidays).
- Pension scheme (after qualifying period).
You may have also applied for Contact Centre Manager or Customer Service Team Leader.