£142 - £17500.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
Customer Service Advisor - 6 month contract - Burton
£17,500 - full time
Are you looking to an innovative and exciting organisation in Burton and can you start with a short notice?
- Offer a high level of customer service at all times on the phone and via email response
- Upsell and promote products to your clients
- Proactively develop new business
- Be able to seek out new business opportunities
- Share and communicate key information with colleagues
- Resolve customer queries
- Positively work to the company's SLA's
- Update Customer records on inhouse CRM system
- Customer focused - Ability to listen and respond to customers providing a quality driven service
- Effective Working Relationships - Ability to work in a team by demonstrating flexibility, a fun attitude and the ability to share knowledge
- Sales focused - Ability to maximise opportunities on all calls and promote PBC products and services
- Excellent time management
- Ability to build rapport and develop key relationships
- Problem Solving and Decision Making abilities
- 33 days holiday inc bank holidays
- Parking onsite
- Discounted rates within the companies Restaurant/Cafeteria
This is wonderful opportunity for a driven Customer Service Agent, this opportunity is for 6 months initially.
Other roles you may have applied for include ' Sales Advisor, Call Centre Agent, Telesales, Business development, Sales coordinator, Customer service associate'