Up to £18000 per annum
over 1 year ago
Customer Service Advisor - Temporary contract - Alferton
This is a really lovely opportunity to join an innovative company based in Alfreton for a temporary assignment within their dedicated Customer Service team.
If you're a highly motivated and enthusiastic Customer Service agent dedicated to offering the highest level of customer service and you can start straight away, I would love to hear from you.
- Respond to customer queries by phone email and via online applications inline with the company values
- Able to resolve problems within set time frames
- Maintaining relationships with clients
- Advising customers and directing their queries where necessary
- Updating company CRM in line with GDPR
Requirements and Skills needed
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven Customer Service experience within an office environment
- Problem solving skills
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
This opportunity is offering a salary of £18,000
If this sounds like the opportunity for you and you can start with short notice please apply now!
Other roles you may have applied for include 'Customer Service agent, Customer Service Administrator, Online support coordinator, Web chat advisor'