£19500 - £22000 per annum
12 days ago
Customer Service Advisor | Nottingham | Salary - £19,500 – £22,000 |
Cherry Professional are currently working with a Well-established organisation based in Nottingham. They are looking to recruit a Customer Service Advisor on a permanent basis, Monday to Friday 8.30am – 6pm. You will be working closely with the service department and be the first point of contact for all general enquiries. This role will require you to create accurate records and update the database. You will need to have excellent attention to detail and a professional telephone manner.
- You will deal with all general enquiries from customers.
- Provide advice and guidance to customers over the telephone regarding service and technical support.
- Responsible for meeting customer’s needs, you will plan and organise any solution needed.
- Liaise with other branches, internal departments and management.
- Administer requests to relevant internal teams and outside suppliers.
- Produce digital job sheets for internal teams, you will provide all the necessary information and record notes.
- Reply to correspondence and other communications where appropriate, as directed by management.
Desirable Skills Experiences
- Strong knowledge of the full Microsoft Suite specifically Excel and Word
- Accurate & conscientious
- Strong attention to detail
- Passionate about customer care
- Able to communicate effectively
Benefits for you
- Staff Discounts
- A company pension scheme
- Role-specific training and development
You may have applied for roles such as Customer Service Administrator, Customer Service Officer, Support, Customer Support.