Long Eaton, Derbyshire
£16000 - £18000 per annum
16 days ago
Customer Service Adviser / Long Eaton / £16000-£18000
Cherry Professional are currently recruiting for a small but successful Automotive company in Nottingham. The company are leading experts in their field and require a hard-working and capable candidate to join their friendly team on a permanent basis.
* Reception duties to include greeting customers and dealing with face to face enquiries.
* Handling a high volume of incoming calls, dealing with customers, suppliers, third parties with general enquiries or updates.
* Contacting customers by phone or email
* Data entry on in house computer systems
* Arranging delivery and collection of vehicles for the driving team's schedule. Using a calendar system in both Microsoft Outlook and their bespoke system.
* Updating customer notes and claim progress
* Liaising with other internal departments to ensure a good customer experience such as the parts, estimating, accounts departments or the workshop controller.
* Updating progress on work provider portal throughout repair.
* Previous experience in a fast paced customer service role is essential
* Be flexible, self-motivated, enthusiastic and organised.
* Skills to work well in pressurised situations.
* Excellent Communicator - Both verbal & written.
* Competent in Microsoft office and outlook.
* GDPR Awareness.
What's on offer?
* Working hours will be 8.30am - 5.00pm or 8.00am - 4.30pm Mon to Fri with alternate Saturday mornings.
* Opportunity for paid overtime + incentive bonus scheme.
* Hourly Rate is negotiable depending on experience.
* 28 Days holidays including bank holidays
Other roles you may have applied for: Customer Service Executive, Customer Service Administrator, Customer Support Assistant, Service Adviser, Service Administrator
Cherry Professional are recruiting for this role on behalf of the client