Up to £18500 per annum
3 months ago
Temporary Customer Support Administrator - Alfreton - Part time
This role is to work Monday - Friday part time hours
If you are passionate about providing excellent Customer Service and want to work for a well established and motivated team in North Derbyshire - keep reading!
- To provide excellent Customer Service and support to internal and external customers
- Manage and prioritise daily / weekly workload
- Working on Microsoft applications including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Divert calls to correct departments
- Ensure all Customer Service calls are dealt with in a timely manner
- Excellent attention to detail
- Processing customer information
- Corresponding via email
-Previous call centre experience
-Professional telephone manner in order to provide the best customer service possible
-Good time management skills
-A passion for Customer Service
You must be available immediately as this is a temporary ongoing role to start ASAP !
If you are interested please apply straight away.
Other roles you may have applied for include 'customer service Advisor, customer Service agent, customer support administrator, call centre agent, telesales.call handler'