Up to £9.48 per hour
4 months ago
Temporary Customer Support Administrator - Alfreton
This role is to work Monday - Friday 09:00-17:00
Part time hours also available with occasional weekend work
Fantatsic company based in North Derbyshire, well established and an opportunity to be a part of a friendly and motivated team.
- To provide excellent Customer Service and support to internal and external customers
- Assist in developing colleagues' knowledge of customer accounts
- Manage and prioritise daily / weekly workload
- Working on Microsoft applications including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Divert calls to correct departments
- Ensure all Customer Service calls are dealt with in a timely manner
- Excellent attention to detail
- Processing customer information
- Corresponding via email
-Previous Call centre experience
-Professional telephone manner in order to provide the best customer service possible
-Good time management skills
-A passion for Customer Service
You must be available immediately as this is a temporary role to start ASAP !
If you are interested please apply straight away.
Other roles you may have applied for include 'Customer Service Advisor, Customer Service Agent, Customer support Administrator, call centre agent, Telesales'