£8.00 - £9.00 per hour
over 1 year ago
Cherry Professional are currently recruiting for a Customer Service Administrator to join a friendly and dynamic Healthcare team on a temporary basis.
- Arranging, placing sales order, calling the customer for any out of schedule deliveries
- Processing any internal orders
- Processing machine spares orders and advising technicians / customers of any stock out issues / delivery dates
- Ensure that orders are received and input accurately and in time to meet picking deadlines
- Keep customers informed of any problems in relation to their orders
- Deal with all customer queries promptly and efficiently with all available expertise.
- Keep own filing up to date at all times
- Prioritise own account workload on the basis of due delivery date.
- Check allocated call list several times daily to ensure all allocated accounts orders have been processed for the coming week
- Confirmation letter to patients on their shipments
- Admin experience
- Customer care experience
- Busy office experience
- Outgoing personality
- Smart appearance
- Ability to cope under pressure and able to work to deadlines
- Able to work individually and as part of a team
- IT Skills essential - Word packages, Excel packages, PowerPoint packages
Other roles you may have applied for: Patient Coordinator, Medical Secretary, Healthcare Administrator, Customer Care Coordinator, Administration Assistant
Cherry Professional are currently recruiting for this role on behalf of the client