£24000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: Health care plan.
26 days ago
Reporting Officer Root Cause Analyst | Salary £24,000 to £30,000 | Nottingham
Cherry Professional is looking for a highly motivated and driven individual to join a friendly and vibrant organisation based in the heart of Nottingham. The company is a well known and highly successful insurance organisation that has an innovative and supportive team. This is a permanent position and we are looking for someone who can start immediately or as soon as possible.
This is a technical and analytical role that will require you to locate, analyse, evaluate and report complaints data to help drive informed decisions. You will need to accurately produce agreed complaint reports, including the FCA complaints return.
- You will undertake the root cause analysis of all the complaints.
- Provide existing complaints reports to all relevant business areas and committees within agreed timescales.
- Design, develop, implement, and maintain key reporting and root cause analyst processes.
- Manage the process and output to ensure reporting and analysis aligns with business needs and regulatory requirements, this will include the continual monitoring of regulatory change in the U.K. Undertake analysis of complaints handled internally and by third parties to identify the trends and any risks to escalate accordingly.
- Work with stakeholders to ensure issues are identified, addressed and closed promptly.
- Produce monthly root cause analysis findings, you will report and highlight areas of concern.
- Produce quarterly root cause reports for the relevant committees, you will highlight the main areas of concern and planned remediation.
- You will be aware of the FCA rules and guidelines concerning general insurance reporting and other regulatory/legislative subject matters such as data protection.
- Full understanding of regulatory guidance and timescales.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of complaints management systems, MS office, Access, Word, Excel.
- Previous experience of reporting and analysing complaints within a regulated environment.
- Able to meet tight deadlines and deliver a high degree of accuracy.
Other roles you may have applied for: Data Analyst, Root Cause Officer,