£18000 - £18500 per annum, Benefits: Cycle to work scheme
21 days ago
Customer Service Operative | Nottingham | £18,000 to £18,500 per annum | Immediate Start.
Do you have experience in providing first class service with a passion for putting customers first and helping them with their decision-making process? If so, keep reading! This is a fantastic opportunity to join a new and growing business.
- Working in a target driven environment focusing on excellent customer experience
- Hitting and exceeding KPI targets for processes
- Manage relationships with customers, agents and clients; ensuring communications are responded to in a timely manner and in line with service level agreements either via phone or email.
- Facilitating and keeping a log of payments, transfer of funds and refunds when appropriate
- Handle the customer journey from start to finish including handling renewals of policies where appropriate
- Recognising customer contact trends and giving feedback to the business for improvements
- Manage and prioritise work-load and time against deadlines
- Experience in Customer Care
- Experience working in a target driven environment
- Ability to communicate in a professional and polite manner
- Self starter who can prioritise and manage their own work-load and time
- Previous Reference Industry Experience (desired)
- Experience working with Insurance Products (desired)
- Company pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Adaptable family-orientated working environment
- Starting with 25 holidays a year
Other roles you may have applied for: Customer Operations, Customer Service Administrator, Referencing Administrator, Customer Support Executive, Customer Service Advisor
Cherry Professional are recruiting this role on behalf of their client