Salary £18,000 to £20,000 plus benefits.
Are you looking for a role where you can build a client relationship and progress further? This Customer Account Executive role will be perfect for you. Cherry Professional has an excellent opportunity if you have a real drive to deliver a superb customer experience.
You will be working for a forward-thinking company, who boast a huge portfolio of names in the retail industry. Working from their prestigious modern offices they are based in a beautiful rural location
As an Customer Account Executive, you will be working part of a team supporting your colleagues on projects. You will be working in an energetic, creative, and supportive office environment.
As part of your position, your role will encompass the following duties;
- Manage and grow a portfolio of existing accounts and contracts
- Liaise with all external contacts
- Provide excellent service to clients and obtain essential information to support the business and focus on key objectives
- You will be working on your own initiative, and utilising your commercial acumen
To apply for the role, you must be able to demonstrate the following skills;
- Excellent communication skills
- Exposure to project delivery
- Excellent analytical skills
- A general can-do attitude
- Customer and client-focused
In return for your hard work and commitment, our client provides excellent benefits;
- 25 days plus bank holidays
- Career development and Training
- Car Parking
Our client will be looking to conduct interviews over the coming weeks, with a view to start the right person in October. Please contact Tara for a confidential conversation.
In return for your hard work and commitment, our client provides excellent benefits.
If you are also applying for the following roles Account Manager, Client Executive, Sales Executive, Customer Account Executive, Customer Services.