Castle Donington, Derbyshire
£20000 - £21000 per annum
2 months ago
Cherry Professional are currently recruiting for a extremely well established business who are looking to recruit for a part time Credit Contoller to join their team on a 12 month fixed term contract.
Our client are offering flexile part time working hours to suit you! Based on 22.5 hours per week.
The ideal start date for this role will be Monday 28th January, so please only apply if you are available on a reduced notice period or immediately available.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Review customer accounts and chase payment of out-standing debt - using telephone, letter or e-mail.
- To investigate customer debit notes. Raise credit notes when valid or dispute with the customer if they are invalid.
- Chase payment of invalid deductions.
- Liaise with the account mangers to discuss problem accounts.
- Obtain copies of deductions from customers.
- Chase payment of customer invoices if deducted and are invalid.
- Keep account managers up to date with deducted customer invoices and advise them when they have reached aged debt
- Generate non- automatic sales invoices accurately and efficiently.
- Post cash receipts, credit notes or journal adjustments promptly to ensure the accuracy of the Sales Ledger.
- Shared responsibility to post cash and process invoices upwards of several million
The ideal candidate:
- 2/3 years credit control experience - essential
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills (written/verbal)
- Friendly and approachable
- Good team worker
- Flexible attitude and embraces change
- Enthusiastic, enjoys daily challenges
- Excellent attention to detail