£21000 per annum
07795 385 225
22 days ago
Fixed Term Contract
Credit Controller | Castle Donington | £21,000
Are you a passionate, people focused Credit Controller, who has a proven track record of reducing aged debt and making visible impact within this function? We are proud to be working with a leading Derbyshire based business who are recruiting for a Credit Controller on a permanent basis.
Reporting into the Credit Control Manager, you will be responsible for your own ledger from start to finish, to pro actively keep aged debt to a minimum.
- Set up new customer accounts conducting credit checks and setting payment limits
- Chasing debt inline with credit limits and within payment terms
- Create and dispatch invoices and ensure invoice queries are resolved in a timely manner
- Allocate cash accurately to customers accounts
- Report on cash collection
- Review accounts ad escalate problem accounts to senior management and legal where required
- Must have previous experience working within Credit Control
- Ability to build rapport and influence internal and external customers
- Confident, personable and persuasive
- Ability to work under pressure in a busy working environment
- Sound knowledge of MS Excel.
Similar roles you may have applied for include: Credit Control or Debt Recovery
This role is a fixed term contract until September 2021.