£18000 - £24000 per annum
3 months ago
Credit Controller - Leicester Northhampton - £18,000 - £24,000
We are currently working with an expanding client based in on the outskirts of Northampton who are seeking an experienced Credit Controller to join their excellent Finance department. We are keen to hear from experienced and enthusiastic Credit Controllers who are looking for their next step in credit control.
- Taking ownership in managing portfolio of customers and collecting debts
- Evaluating new credit requests and reviewing customers' credit ratings with insurers
- Ensuring timely payment of debts
- Following up payments as needed
- Posting of bank receipts to accounting system
- Sending of monthly statements to customers and dealing with queries resulting from this
- Liaising with internal managers in relation to account managed customers to ensure these debts are dealt with
-Setting up of payment plans for customers and following up on each account.
The ideal candidate:
- Previous Credit Control or Collections experience
- Proven track record in hitting company targets
- Understanding of aged debt
- A proven track record of negotiating under pressure
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Microsoft including Excel
Similar roles you may have applied for include: Credit Controller, Senior Credit Controller, Debt Recovery
Cherry Professional are recruiting this permanent position on behalf of their client.