£20000 - £22000 per annum
6 months ago
Credit Controller - North Nottingham - up to £22k
We are recruiting for a growing and ambitious business, based North of Nottingham, who are seeking to employ a Credit Controller on a permanent basis.
The business is a vibrant organisation that prides itself on developing a friendly working environment. This is a fantastic opportunity for you to develop your skill set while adding visible value within the accounts receivable department.
Reporting directly to the Financial Controller, the Credit Controller will be responsible for managing a range of customer accounts.
- Setting up new customer accounts including monitoring credit limits
- Collecting outstanding debt via telephone and email
- Investigating and resolving any customer queries
- Working closely with the sales team to ensure accounts remain from going on stop
- Allocating payments and reconciling the bank
- Monitoring an aged debtor report and reporting
- A minimum of two years' experience working in Credit Control
- Working knowledge of MS Excel, would be ideal but not essential
- Great communication skills and have the ability to build rapport at all levels
- Excellent organisational skills and have the ability to meet deadlines
What will you get in return:
- Competitive salary of up to £22k
- Onsite parking
- Working in brilliant modern offices
- A positive, supportive and friendly working environment.
Jobs you may have applied for include; Credit Control, Credit Control Assistant, Credit Control Supervisor, Credit Control Senior, Senior Credit Controller, Sales Ledger Clerk, Accounts Receivable Clerk or Sales Ledger Assistant.
Cherry Professional are recruiting this role on behalf of their Client.