£20500 - £21500 per annum
2 months ago
Credit Control - Derby - £21,500
Our client, a successful and ambitious business in Derby are enjoying a well-deserved period of growth, therefore additional finance staff are required within the credit control team.
This role will incorporate a mixture of traditional credit control duties as well as sales ledger therefore the role can offer variation - the role will be fast paced and challenging!
This is a great opportunity for a professional and ambitious individual to join a friendly finance team in a fast-growing company.
- Build a relationship with designated customers to prevent overdue debt
- Reconcile bank statement to sales ledger and nominal ledger
- Produce, check and distribute customer statements
- Raise chase letters as appropriate to agreed policy
- Produce aged debt report with comments and distribute to management
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
-Self motivated and enthusiastic and personable
-Ability to work under pressure
-Good planning and organisational skills
-Likes problem solving
Previous experience in credit control isn't essential for this position!
Great working environment, free on site parking, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and working hours of 8:30am - 17:00pm.