£18000 - £20000 per annum
about 1 year ago
Nottingham - Credit Controller
Cherry Professional are recruiting for a strong SME, based city centre Nottingham who are seeking to employ a Credit Controller on a fixed term contract basis.
This role would suit someone who is Immediately available.
You will be working for a business that has a great product on offer and is used widely in the UK. You will be part of a great culture and part of a well-established Nottingham based business. If you want to be part of a business that recognise hard work, work within a challenging and rewarding role then apply now!
You will be reporting directly the to the Credit Control manager.
Setting up new customer accounts including monitoring credit limits
Collecting outstanding debt via telephone and email
Investigating and resolving any customer queries
Working closely with the sales team to ensure accounts remain from going on stop
Allocating payments and reconciling the bank
Monitoring an aged debtor report and reporting any necessary information to the Credit Control Manager
Assisting the Credit Control Manager with closing the ledger and month end
- Experience within a Credit Control position
- Attention to detail with a strong commercial awareness
- Able to work on your own initiative
- Working knowledge of MS Excel
- Happy to work within a fast paced environment
- Great communication skills and have the ability to build rapport at all levels
- Excellent organisational skills and have the ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to manage your own set list of customer accounts
The salary for this position is £18,000 - £20,000
Jobs you may have applied for include; Credit Control, Credit Control Assistant, Credit Control Supervisor, Credit Control Senior, Senior Credit Controller
Cherry Professional are recruiting this role on behalf of the Client