£20000 - £22000 per annum
about 1 year ago
Credit Controller - Derby
Cherry Professional are currently recruiting for a Credit Controller to work within a busy and thriving business in the heart of Derby - very much a team environment where you will be responsible for taking ownership of a number of accounts to maximise recovery of outstanding monies.
This is a temporary postion, therefore please only apply if you are immediately available or able to start with a short notice period.
- Chasing outstanding debts by telephone, email and letters
- Investigating and resolving credit control queries and invoice discrepancies
- Preparing credit notes and adjustment invoices
- Recommend improvements on processes
- Liaison with both internal and external customers
- Strong communication skills with the ability to build relationships
- Working on own initiative, as well as within a team environment
- IT literate with a strong working knowledge of Excel
- Work under pressure and to deadlines.
Cherry Professional are recruiting on behalf of their client.
Roles you may of applied for - Credit Controller, Debt Recovery Assistant, Sales Ledger Clerk