£20000 - £23000 per annum
29 days ago
Cherry Professional are working with a global distribution company in Nottinghamshire. We are recruiting for an experienced Credit Controller to join their team on a Temporary basis. The individual needs to be self-motivated, able to deal with processing a high volume of invoices, have experience of working with a well established business and has the ambition to join a thriving finance team as a Credit Controller in Nottinghamshire.
- Processing receipts and matching with AR invoices.
- Processing credit notes and manual invoices.
- Processing customer statements.
- Setting of credit terms.
- Cash collections.
- A background in Credit Control.
- Good Excel skills.
- Time management.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely.
- A positive can do attitude.
- Be able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Strong planning and organisation skills.
Cherry Professional are recruiting on behalf of their client.
Other roles you may have applied for: Credit Controller, Credit Control, Accounts Receivable Assistant, Accounts Assistant.