£20000.00 - £22000.00 per annum
about 1 year ago
Credit Controller - Loughborough - £20,000 - £22,000
We are on the hunt for a Credit Controller to work for an ambitious and expanding business based in Loughborough, on a permanent basis. You will be working in a fast paced environment with high value and high volume number of accounts. If you are looking for a new challenge, this is a great opportunity for you.
Duties as a Credit Controller that you will be responsible for are:
- Raising invoices on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Developing relationships by phone and email with key customers to facilitate and ensure on time collection of debts.
- Dealing with queries from customers and raising credits notes if necessary.
- Monthly and adhoc reporting of due debts and cash flow reporting/cash received.
- Setting up rates on bespoke system.
- Managing the sales ledger split alphabetically.
- Ability to cover purchase ledger in their absence.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A minimum of 2 years' experience working as a Credit Controllerwithin a team environment.
- Proven track record of managing a range of accounts and building rapport with customers.
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Personable, proactive and highly organised.
Vacancies you may also have applied for include: Credit Control, Collections Adviser, Debt Collection.
Cherry Professional is recruiting this role on behalf of our client.