Up to £10.00 per hour
7 months ago
Credit Controller - Nottingham
We are proudly recruiting for a Credit Controller for a period of one month based in Nottingham. You will be working for a well-known Nottingham company who are hugely known for a source of entertainment. You will be part of a company who nurture their staff to ensure you grow with the constant success of the business.
Your new role
This is a standalone based position and you will cover all elements of the Credit Control function. Your day to day will look like:
- Implementing new processes and streamlining them
- Collect outstanding aged debt
- Collecting payments via phone, email and letter
- Allocation of incoming payments
- Monitor existing accounts
- Ad hoc duties when required
This would be ideal for you if you were in between jobs and would like to build upon your Credit Control experience.
If this company is currently standing out for you, you will need the following experience
- Knowledge within a Credit Control function
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Excel skills
- Able to prioritise tasks and hit the ground running
What will you expect in return?
You will work for a company that is well known and popular business within Nottingham. For the short time you are there you will gain valuable knowledge that will add to your Credit Control career.
The salary you can expect from this position is 10.00phr
Other jobs you may have applied for:
Credit control clerk, Credit control assistant, Credit control administrator