£10 - £11 per hour
07795 385 225
26 days ago
Credit Control | Immediate start available | Derby
Are you a passionate, people focused Credit Controller, who has a proven track record of reducing aged debt and making visible impact within this function? We are proud to be working with a great business in Derby who are recruiting for a Credit Controller to work within their supportive team.
- Playing a pivotal role in developing and improving procedures and controls, with a particular emphasis on cash flow activities
- Monitoring and reviewing all aspects of the credit control process, ensuring accurate recording of sales and timely accurate billing
- Identifying credit risk and ensuring limits are recorded and payment plans are adhered to
- Chasing debt inline with credit limits and within payment terms
- Previous experience within a credit environment
- Proven track record of increasing efficiency's through process improvements
- Ability to build rapport and influence internal and external customers
- Confident, personable and an engaging leader - Sound knowledge of MS Excel.
Similar roles you may have applied for include: Credit Controller, Senior Credit Controller, Debt Recovery