£25000 - £30000 per annum
10 months ago
Cherry Professional are currently recruiting for an experienced Credit Control Supervisor on behalf of our client. The company is based just outside of the city centre and therefore is easily accessible by all modes of transport.
If you are an experienced Credit Control manager, able to lead from the front, professional and wants to make a difference within a company then apply now!
- Decide payment plans
- Responsible for decision about legal actions
- Develop relationships and strategies
- Mange a monthly review
- Set up and manage KPIs
- Experience in managing teams
- Advanced excel skills
- Used to working towards deadlines
- Credit control experience is essential
Similar roles you may have applied for:
Accounts Receivable Team Leader, Credit Control Supervisor, Credit Control Team Leader