£40000.00 - £50000 per annum
6 months ago
Credit Manager - Nottingham - £40 to 50K (depending on experience)
Are you a passionate, people focussed Credit Control Manager, who has a proven track record of process improvements, reducing aged debt and making visible impact within a Shared Service Centre environment?
We are proud to be working with a rapidly growing, Nottingham based business on a search for a Credit Manager to take full ownership of their credit function. Supervising a team of credit control specialists along with optimising credit control efficiencies and managing credit risk are the key drivers of the role.
The organisation is very ambition and fast growing so there is no doubt the role will continue to grow over the next couple of years. The business has a strong reputation within the area and prides itself on developing a friendly and supportive work environment, hence a very low staff turnover. You will have the opportunity to add immediate value and be a part of a high growth and very successful business.
- Playing a pivotal role in developing and improving procedures and controls, with a particular emphasis on cash flow activities
- Setting and managing KPIs including; cash collection targets and reviewing performance
- Monitoring and reviewing all aspects of the sales and billing process, ensuring accurate recording of sales and timely accurate billing
- Managing and motivating an established team and lead them to success
- Reporting of cash flow and credit control activities to senior management and key stakeholders within the business
- Identifying credit risk and ensuring limits are recorded and payment plans are adhered to
- Assisting with ad hoc projects as they arise working to tight deadlines.
- Previous experience managing a team within a Shared Service Centre environment.
- Proven track record of increasing efficiencies through process improvements and managing KPIs
- Experience in credit risk management i.e. organising payment terms, setting credit limits etc
- Working towards or qualified within CICM would be preferred but not essential
- Ability to build rapport and influence internal and external stakeholders
- Confident, personable and an engaging leader
- Sound knowledge of MS Excel.
- Competitive salary of between £40 to 50K (depending on experience)
- Generous holiday allowance and company pension
- Working in beautiful modern offices with a personable and like-minded workforce
- Potential to add immediate value to the business.
Similar roles you may have applied for include: Group Credit Manager, Credit Control Manager, Ledger Manager, Accounts Receivable Manager, Head of Credit.
Cherry Professional are recruiting this permanent position on behalf of a client.