£23000 - £25000 per annum
4 months ago
Credit Controller - Immediate start available - North Derbyshire
A successful business in North Derbyshire are recruiting for a stand alone Credit Controller to join their friendly, established finance team, Derbyshire. The role will initially begin temporary, with a view to go permanent in the New Year for the right individual.
- Liaising with clients by telephone and email, and ensuring any bad debt is kept to a minimum
- Credit checking new clients, and arranging prepayments if necessary
- Raising invoices and credit notes as required
- Setting up and promoting regular credit card payments
- Prepare weekly reports on the credit control for management
- Month end reports provided including Debtors and Bad Debt write off provision
- Negotiating payment plans and settlement figures on overdue debt
Desired skills and experience:
- Excellent customer service standards
- Confident and professional manner
- Fast thinker and decision maker with excellent attention to detail
- Experience of working on Excel on an intermediate level, performing VLOOKUPS and Pivot Tables
This role will suit someone who is immediately available with 3 years + in Credit Control experience.
Vacancies you may also have applied for include: Credit Controller, Collections Adviser, Sales Ledger Clerk, Accounts Assistant.
Cherry Professional is recruiting this role on behalf of our client.