£20000.00 - £22000.00 per annum
14 days ago
Legal Administrator/Legal Secretary - Nottingham - £20k - £22k
Cherry Professional are currently recruiting for a full time Legal Administrator / Legal Secretary for their Nottingham based client. The role will be based in the Court of Protection.
The role will involve assisting the team with all Administrative / Secretarial tasks including:
* Speaking with clients
* Transcription of dictations
* Dealing with correspondence
* Arranging appointments
* Completion of reports to the Court
* Preparation of documents for tax returns
* Dealing with bank transfer payments
* Payment of invoices and payroll
Key competencies include:
* Excellent communication skills
* Excellent organisational skills
* Experience in use of IT including word and excel
* Excellent numeracy skills
* Attention to detail
* Ability to prioritise
* Proactive in dealing with client's needs
Other roles that you may have applied for include Administrator, Legal Administrator, Legal Secretary and Legal Assistant.
Cherry Professional are advertising this role on behalf of the client.