Up to £19000.00 per annum
9 months ago
Contracts Administrator - Ollerton - £19k - Permanent
Cherry Professional are currently recruiting for a Contracts Administrator for their client based in Ollerton.
The successful applicant will be able to work within a team environment, or individually using their own initiative. A desire to work within a customer service team is a must, and strong communication skills via telephone and email/media is critical for any applicant.
- Offering full assistance and support to all internal and external stakeholders.
- Implementing the highest standard of customer service to business clients.
- Answering the telephone and dealing with customer queries via email.
- Creating, issuing and chasing of quotations.
- Building reports as required.
- Assisting to maintain and build our contracts portfolio.
- Assisting to build relationships with new and existing clients.
- Understanding the customers' needs and implementing into daily tasks per individual specific customer.
- Processing of maintenance work orders and reports.
- Booking in engineers visits with clients.
- Data inputting into Salesforce (any experience of Salesforce would be advantageous).
- Requesting, and chasing of purchase order numbers.
- Assisting with allocation of maintenance work orders.
- Liaising with the accounts department and updating the system with maintenance invoicing information.
The ideal candidate will hold the following skills:
- Attention to detail and the ability to notice error.
- Quick thinking and fast to resolve queries.
- The ability to prioritise and identify high urgency tasks and work to strict deadlines.
- To be able to communicate with a wide range of individuals
- Good initiative and intuition.
- Be able to manage own workload relatively autonomously.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong numeric skills.
- Competent in I.T including MS office skills and custom company systems.
- The strive to achieve both personal and company goals.
- A thirst for challenge, and to achieve above targets.
- A positive, enthusiastic and focused member of the team.
- The ability to deal with, and prioritize multiple urgent tasks within a high-pressure work environment is critical.
Other roles that you may have applied for include, Administrator, Contracts Assistant, Customer Service Administrator & Sales Administrator
Cherry Professional are advertising this role on behalf of the client