£48000 - £60000 per annum, Benefits: Company car and car allowance, Private medical insurance.
20 days ago
Contracts Manager | Nottingham | £48000 - £60000 per annum, Benefits: Company car and car allowance, Private medical insurance.
Cherry Professional are delighted to be supporting our client in their search for an experienced Contracts Manager dealing within the civil engineering sector. As Contract Manager, you will be responsible not only for ensuring the financials are on track but also for ensuring no compromise is made on quality and also that health and safety requirements are met. Projects are UK and Ireland wide and cover all aspects of construction from Civils and Water Infrastructure through to Commercial and Residential projects.
Previous experience will include :
- Experience of managing all HSEQ aspects involved in the construction of large schemes
- Managing multiple sites successfully.
- Responsible for achieving and exceeding financial and programme targets.
- Monitoring and controlling project performance against budgets
- Produce and analyse progress reports and updated costs
- You will have experience in all HSEQ aspects, involved in the construction of large schemes.
- Must be able to demonstrate technical abilities and the delivery of a quality product
- Experience in leading construction programme projects.
- Third Level qualification in construction-related disciplines.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Project (or similar).
- Have an understanding and commercial application of the JCT & NEC3 suite of contracts.
- At least 5+ year’s industry experience
- Company car and car allowance.
- 25 days holidays plus bank holidays.
- Private medical insurance.
Cherry Professional are recruiting for this role on behalf of the client. Have you also applied for the following roles Site Manager, Project Manager.