£23000 - £27000 per annum
7 months ago
Cherry Professional are currently recruiting for a Continuous Improvement Analyst for a business based in Ashby.
You will be required to manage and action the quality process and provide data analysis, liaison and reporting to assist with the associated continuous improvement programme.
- To manage our ETQ process and achieve predetermined KPI's
- To proactively drive a continuous improvement programme of the UK/Ireland ETQ process to facilitate enhanced outcomes for both internal and external customers
- To manage a diverse range of customer requirements to ensure an accurate and exemplary standard of customer service is achieved
- To deliver clear communication between all departments served by the job.
- To recognise and react to the requirements of the customers to ensure mutual expectations are met
- To ensure all tasks whether routine or non-standard will be performed to the highest possible standard
- To participate fully with the company's personal development review process in effort to receive personal and team direction
- Planning and working flexibly to deadlines.
You must have:
- Strong customer service experience
- Experience of innovating and continuous improvement.
- Successful experience of Quality procedures and protocols.
- Experience in working in a customer focused environment preferred
- Good command of English, both oral and written
- Excellent computer and keyboard skills
- Excellent telephone manner with good interpersonal skills
If this sounds like you please do not hesitate to apply!