£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + £40000 - £50000 + benefits package
6 months ago
Cherry professional are delighted to be recruiting for a Compliance Project Coordinator for our market leading client based in Chesterfield.
The company is an international business based in Derbyshire and has a global footprint. This exciting role as Compliance Project Coordinator will play a key part in their team and offers the successful candidate the chance to make their mark by developing the position.
The position of Compliance Project Coordinator will provide support to the divisions and operating units.
The role will include the following key responsibilities;
- To take a project lead and responsibility for GDPR compliance.
- Assist the operating units in documenting process flows
- Coordinate and assist in the delivery of compliance training workshops
- Advise on existing or new emerging European and UK compliance matters
- Participate actively in projects controls and compliance initiatives and
- Identify risk and monitor compliance
- Monitor and assess key internal controls
- Develop guidelines and procedures to support policies and documents to map out process flows in the business
- Maintain Risk registers
- Assist operating units across Europe and support Key stakeholders in the business
Some travel will be required but will be within Europe. The stays will be for c.3 days at a time and get you to locations such as Germany, France and Italy.
The successful candidate will have strong experience in Project Management, Compliance or Governance. Applications are welcomed from a number of different backgrounds including (but not limited too) Finance, IT, Compliance, Legal Candidates with the necessary skills. You will be able to demonstrate previous experience of general governance and compliance and ideally of working on specific projects such as GDPR. You will be results orientated and knowledge of an additional European language is an advantage.
In return the company offers a great working environment with a friendly, welcoming feel, with good opportunities for career growth.