£30000 - £34000 per annum
16 days ago
Compliance Officer| North Nottinghamshire | £30,000 to £34,000 | Remote / Flexible working
Cherry Professional are currently recruiting for a Compliance Officer on behalf of an established financial organisation in the Nottinghamshire area. This is a fantastic opportunity as it will give you the flexibility to work from home a few days a week. In addition, you will be working for a company that values its employees. Is career progression important to you? This role will give you that chance to progress your career further. This is a Full-time permanent role 25 hours per week.
- To carry out the development of plans, policies, procedures, and systems to ensure the department achieves its objectives to conduct risk and treat customers fairly.
- To manage, supervise and coach the Compliance Department colleagues on a day to day basis.
- You will ensure that the compliance department carries out their duties according to the Society’s documented policies and procedures.
- To interpret regulation/legislation to provide advice, support and guidance to the business in the implementation of regulatory/legal requirements to ensure full compliance,
- You will assist with evidence and report on 2nd line Compliance monitoring activity, monitoring reviews and branch inspections,
- To review the compliance monitoring programme work undertaken by the Compliance Officer / Compliance Support Officers and provide appropriate feedback.
- You will ensure that regulatory requirements regarding Anti Money Laundering and Countering Terrorist Financing are complied with.
- To prepare internal MI/reports for board and management committees,
- Experience in financial services and 2nd line oversight or internal audit.
- Ability to interpret and implement regulation/legislation.
- Knowledge of FCA regulatory rules and guidance, including BCOBS, MCOB, Complaints, Financial Promotions, Financial Crime and Data Protection Regulations.
- Ability to work collaboratively with all areas of the business and liaise with staff at all levels across the business.
What’s on offer?
- Holidays - 23 days increasing to 28 days plus Bank Holidays
- Annual Bonus scheme
- Pension scheme (5% matched)
- Cash plan scheme
- A day off for your birthday
- Complimentary breakfast – daily, when in the office
- Online discount scheme
- 2 days paid time per year to enjoy Work in the Community
- Wellbeing activities – including Yoga and onsite massage
Cherry professional is recruiting on behalf of the client. have you also applied for the following roles Compliance Assistant, Compliance Coordinator, Compliance Monitoring Administrator, Client on-boarding Administrator, Compliance Administrator