£28000 - £30000 per annum + pension, hols.
about 1 year ago
This is a busy, challenging post, and it is a key element within their Finance team,reporting to the Financial Controller.
- Assisting Financial Controller with Job Costings
- Assisting with VAT Returns
- CIS returns - utilising Sage ( weekly subcontractor payments)
- Fixed Asset Schedule
- Producing Trial Balance
- Dealing with Stock Management System and Internal Adjustments for Project Costings
- Oversee the Purchase Ledger
- Oversee the Subcontractor Ledger
- Manage the Sales/Applications Ledger
- Oversee the Bank/Cash/Credit Card Reconciliations
- Nominal Ledger Reconciliations
- Payroll to include Pension Scheme Management, Journals and Nominal Reconciliation (weekly and monthly run)
You will also be providing weekly/monthly reporting to the Financial Controller
You will be managing the small team of Accounts Staff, inc. Accounts Assistant and Purchase Ledger Clerk.
You will be AAT level 3 minimum, and be either part-qualified ( CIMA or ACCA) or QBE
You must have experienced of working in finance in the Construction sector, and have experience of CIS.
Being IT savy, you will be fully aux fait and experienced in SAGE
You will have experience of managing people, including day to day manangement, mentoring and appraisals.
People who applied for this, also applied for Finance Mamager, Accountant, Management Accountant