£42000 - £45000 per annum
6 months ago
Exciting opportunity to join a growing charity based in Nottingham, as a Commercial Management Accountant.
Based in Nottingham, the Commercial Management Accountant will provide day to day management information and monthly reporting to allocated business areas and will work closely with budget holders to create annual budgets and forecasts.
The Commercial Management Accountant will be a proactive business partner, using financial expertise to support teams and their business plans.
* Production of monthly management accounts; Liaise regularly with budget holders to ensure full financial understanding; ensure accruals and prepayments are maintained
* Support budget holders in the preparation of annual budgets and forecasts
* Challenge stakeholders during the business planning cycle
* Business Partnering: engage proactively with teams to ensure full financial understanding
* Annual year-end reporting; Work with Finance to ensure the year-end statutory accounts timetables are met
Who are we looking for…
* Qualified Accountant (ACCA/CIMA/ACA)
* Proven experience of working within a management accounting function with multiple budget holders and funding streams
* First-rate stakeholder and business partnering experience
Salary on offer: up to £45,000 + Benefits
Jobs you may have applied for may include Management Accountant, Finance Analyst, Qualified Accountant, Commercial Accountant.
Cherry Professional are recruiting this role on behalf of the client.