£56000 - £60000 per annum
over 1 year ago
The Commercial Finance Manager will work closely with the Senior Leadership Team to help drive business performance and provide improved business finance support. The Finance Business Partner role requires a confident and charismatic individual who is able to quickly get "under the skin" of what is happening within the business and have a direct impact / influence on future results.
The successful applicant will be heavily involved in strategy and performance across multiple departments, working directly with stakeholders to help deliver value-adding and commercially focussed support designed to improve margin.
This is a great opportunity to work closely with the current Head of Finance and carry out a pivotal role providing the Leadership Team with key information to influence strategic decisions and assist the continued growth of this successful business.
This position is a high profile role, that requires drive and enthusiasm. The culture of the organisation is very inclusive and provides an excellent environment where there is plenty of autonomy, progression and development.
Offering up to £60,000 basic + Up to 15% Bonus + 7% Matched Pension + Private Healthcare + Further benefits
A variety of business improvement initiatives are either live or planned and the Finance Business Partner will be actively involved in each of them.
- Drive awareness, accountability and responsibility of key P&L drivers into appropriate functions and departments
- As Business Partner to the SLT, create a culture of cost & risk focus and develop Management Information and KPI's to provide insight and aid decision making
- Develop, monitor and challenge KPI's in order to drive performance / efficiency
- Providing effective commercial procedures, or initiating change, to ensure key operational, commercial and financial targets are delivered
- Supporting and influencing key operational and strategic financial decisions
- Drive delivery of the strategy and keep on top of trends to amend business goals as and when required
- Qualified Accountant (ACA / ACCA / CIMA) with strong relevant business partnering experience
- Advanced excel skills - Pivot tables, Vlookup formula, Modelling etc
- Demonstrable track record with continuous improvement activity including, as an example; Identifying areas for system and process improvements and implementing robust solutions
- Significant experience with financial analysis and reporting on KPI's
- Strong ability to produce analysis and communicate your findings convincingly to a varied audience in order to drive improved results / process / behaviour
- Previous experience of working in larger business or PLC environment would be advantageous.
Jobs you may have applied for include Finance Business Partner, Finance Analyst, Finance Manager, Business Analyst.
Cherry Professional are recruiting this role on behalf of the client