£53000 - £58000 per annum
0115 922 2240
27 days ago
Commercial Finance Manager | Nottingham | Offering up to £58,000 + Extensive Benefits
Exciting opportunity to join a high-growth privately owned group in Nottingham as their new Commercial Finance Manager. In the past few years, this business has more than quadrupled in size, dramatically increasing both their revenues and workforce, and they’ve got no intention of letting up.
This is a rare and exciting opportunity to work in a highly entrepreneurial SME environment. During a period of terrific growth (double-digit for the past 5 years!) you will be taking control of their commercial finance department and working with the management team to drive their financial strategy.
Salary will be up to £58,000 plus excellent benefits including a 10% pension, private medical cover VERY flexible working - Home & Office based.
The ideal candidate will work with the Senior Leadership Team to influence strategy and business outcomes, offering expert analysis and interpretation, presenting options to resolve problems and exploit opportunities and support informed financial decision-making.
Our client is looking for an ambitious candidate who can provide the very best financial support and challenge the business where appropriate. Key responsibilities in this role will include:
- Develop insight and analysis, ensuring the provision of forward looking data to enable business decision making
- Working with the Senior Management Team to develop the 5 year plan and support strategic decisions
- Financial analysis including forecasting, budgeting and linking this to the financial strategic plan
- To support and influence business decisions through finance business partnering by preparing and analysing financial data and reports
- Undertaking detailed / 'deep dive’ financial analysis using advanced Excel and financial modelling skills to provide business insight and support to ensure the business meets its performance objectives
-Getting involved in projects that revolve around best practice and continuous performance initiatives
You will be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) with related post-qualification finance experience preferably with experience in FP&A or Commercial Finance.
- Strong systems and Excel skills - Advanced Financial modelling skills is a must
- Substantial experience of financial analysis
- The ability to build and maintain strong relationships and to use these relationships to get results
- The ability to challenge senior stakeholders and operate with appropriate impact and influence
What’s on offer…
The company provides a first-class working environment
Salary will be up to £58,000 + 10% pension, private medical cover, Life assurance and VERY flexible working - Home & Office-based
Jobs you may have applied for include Finance Business Partner, Senior Business Partner, Finance Manager, Commercial Finance Manager.