Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + Benefits
11 months ago
Our client is a fast growing third party logistics business who is going through a huge amount of business growth. This expansion has seen new contracts won and the Finance function grow.
They are looking for a Commercial Finance Manager / Finance Business Partner based in Sheffield as a result of this recent growth.
Your responsibilities will be:
- To ensure that all management reporting is produced in a timely and accurate manner to agreed timetables in agreed format along with variance analysis
- Compilation and preparation of periodic budgets and forecasts
- Active contribution to customer relationship through weekly and ad-hoc review meetings
- Ensure internal weekly, monthly and annual management reporting is produced
- Provide support to the business and General Manager on all financial and allied operational matters relating to operations and development.
- Be the focal point of leadership to the team to ensure the maintenance of the control environment and the improvement of financial and operational practices
The successful applicant will be a commercially minded Finance Manager / Business Partner. Someone who is a confident, robust character who is able to lead a team in a fast paced, busy working environment. You need to have a proactive, customer focused attitude and be attentive to detail. 3PL would be a huge plus but not essential.
On offer is the opportunity to build a long term career with a high growth business offering a salary between £50,000 to £60,000