£50000 - £55000 per annum
5 months ago
Commercial Finance Manager - Nottingham- Offering up to £55,000 + Benefits
A brilliant opportunity has arisen with a well-known international brand in Nottingham to act as a Finance Business Partner to senior transformation/operational stakeholders.
As Commercial Finance Manager, you will be working in partnership with a number of project teams as well as other Finance and business stakeholders to assess potential investment opportunities, you'll support the preparation of business cases and partner project leaders to drive investment performance.
This isn't partnering a specific P&L area, but partnering transformational areas with various projects that the business is looking to go live as they continue through their development.
The Commercial Finance Manager will be based in Nottingham and face off to senior stakeholders so will require exceptional relationship management skills and confidence to present complex financial information in an engaging and succinct way.
- Finance business partner for significant capital investment programmes
- Co-ordinate the preparation of business cases, from early stage assessment to investment papers, modelling and full financial appraisal
- Manage investment performance reporting, focused on driving performance
- Post investment reviews
- Building partnerships and maintaining strong relationships with all senior managers and their teams
- Excellent analytical prowess and an ability to identify trends and relationships across numerous datasets to inform decisions and support recommendations
- Ability to apply analytical skills beyond the traditional functions of finance and to bring them to the forefront on a broad range of commercial issues
- Ability to see value in the information you provide and to inspire others to make use of it
- Professional accounting (ACCA/CIMA/ACA) qualification
- Experience of financial modelling
- High degree of Excel capability, working knowledge of a major ERP (SAP, Oracle etc)
- Has the gravitas and impact to influence senior stakeholders and to hold business partners to account
Offering up to £55,000 basic
Benefits: 10% Pension contribution, 25 days holiday, flexible working, opportunity to buy additional holiday, cycle to work scheme, private health insurance, staff discounts and much more.
Jobs you may have applied for may include commercial accountant, senior management accountant, finance business partner, commercial analyst, finance analyst, finance business analyst, Finance Manager.