£45000 - £50000 per annum
0115 922 2240
20 days ago
Commercial Finance Manager – North Nottinghamshire – Offering up to £50,000 + Benefits
Looking to join a dynamic business that is experiencing tremendous growth with exciting times ahead?
The client operates in a ‘booming’ sector and is highly profitable therefore this is the ideal time to join and share in their success.
The company have just completed their strategic plan which will see them significantly grow the business over the next 3 years (mostly through acquisition).
You will be a critical part of a visible, cross-functional team and will help drive strategic decision making as they expand their UK operations. This person will help support business relationships with leaders across the organisation and will also partner closely with their Commercial and Retail teams.
As Commercial Finance Manager you will play a crucial part in helping the business achieve their goals and, as a result, we are looking for someone who enjoys working in an open-minded culture, someone with the desire to challenge the status quo and drive business performance through great financial management.
The business has a core Senior Leadership Team who are incredibly passionate about the performance of the business. They have an open-plan environment that encourages staff to voice new ideas, they’re also situated in an ideal location away from the hustle and bustle of Mansfield Town Centre.
As Commercial Finance Manager, you will take the lead on delivering the monthly preparation and reporting of the consolidated results to the Group Executive team and the Board.
* Finance lead in relation to acquisitions and integration's
* Full responsibility for all aspects of accounting in relation to your portfolio
* Review and present the monthly management accounts, budgets and forecasts
* Responsible for continually reviewing and improving processes and controls, as well as ensuring that controls are adhered to and correctly documented
* Liaison with external auditors to ensure smooth planning and coordination of the audit process
* Financial analysis, highlighting variances and identifying risks and opportunities to improve financial results
* Ad-hoc project work
Experience & Qualifications...
* Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA
* Ability to manage competing priorities with multiple stakeholders
* An analytical approach to resolving problems and finding effective solutions
* Prior experience within Retail, Software or FMCG
* Offering up to £50,000 + Benefits
* Clearly defined progression routes
* Personal growth and development in a fast-paced organisation
Jobs you may have applied for include Group Reporting Manager, Group Accounting Manager, Financial Controller, Group Accountant, Management Accountant, Commercial Accountant.
Cherry Professional are recruiting this role on behalf of the client