Cherry are delighted to be working this new opportunity on behalf of one of our favourite clients !
Do you have an accounting back ground but are keen to do less month end?
Do you enjoy more of a commercial focus and want to focus more on analysis, budgets, forecasting and business partnering? If so, read on ...
This brand new opportunity sits within the FP&A function of one of Leicester best kept secrets! As part of a 'new look' and growing function this represents an excellent opportunity to put your stamp on something.
You will join a small yet supportive team who work as a cohesive unit to get the job done. The business offers a very modern and sociable working environment, easily the ‘coolest’ offices in Leicester! You will have a high degree of responsibility and exposure to the senior leadership team should you want it. In return you will be given all the support required to achieve your potential and there is a lot of development opportunity on offer.
Summary of Responsibilities:-
- Scenario Analysis
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Supporting Department Managers with planning
- Provide insight and ideas towards continous improvement
- Ensure adequate financial controls are in place and risks mitigated
- Adhoc requests from shareholder / parent company
This particular role will suit a those who are part qualified, qualified or indeed an individual qualified by experience looking for a varied role covering Management Accounting, Business Partnering, Data Analysis and Process Improvement. Working as a team you must be prepared to cover a range of ad-hoc tasks and delivering insight to the senior leadership team.
- Experienced Part Qualified or Newly Qualified Accountant (ACCA/CIMA)
- Previous Month End exposure including preparing management accounts and undertaking analysis.
- Experience of working in a mid-sized organisation
- Proactive approach to working and a positive 'can do' attitude
- Highly organised
This is ideally a part time position covering around 15 hours.
If you like the sound of the above and match the requirements, please click apply or give me a call to discuss further.
Other roles you might have applied to: Assistant Accountant, Management Accountant, Finance Analyst, Financial Accountant, Finance Business Partner, Finance Manager.