£40000 - £45000 per annum
0115 922 2240
about 1 month ago
Commercial Analyst – Nottingham– Offering up to £45,000 + Benefits
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with a high growth fintech in Nottingham in newly created role due to growth.
As Commercial Analyst, you will be working in partnership with a number of project teams as well as other finance and business stakeholders to advance the Commercial Finance Function as it expands into new lines of business, developing MI Dashboards, modelling, KPI's, and driving insight to enable better strategic decisions.
The successful candidate will be a key player in this team, reporting to the Head of Commercial & Analytics and providing support across a number of different areas, working closely with Data Engineers, Business Development and Marketing.
Although the business is based in Nottingham there is complete flexibility around where this person can be located. The business is very open to the team working remotely and promotes flexible hours when based in the office.
- Excellent analytical prowess and an ability to identify trends and relationships across numerous datasets to inform decisions and support recommendations
- Ability to apply analytical skills beyond the traditional functions of finance and to bring them to bear on a broad range of commercial issues
- Ability to see value in the information you provide and to inspire others to make use of it
- Experience of financial modelling
- High degree of Excel capability (VBA, SQL, Macros)
- The gravitas and impact to influence senior stakeholders and to hold business partners to account
Offering up to £45,000 basic + Bonus
Benefits: 8% Pension contribution, 33 days holiday, Private Healthcare, very flexible working, opportunity to buy or sell 5 days holiday, enhanced maternity package, workplace nursery.
Jobs you may have applied for may include commercial analyst, data analyst, finance analyst, finance business analyst.